Last year we booked our first holiday away with my sister and her partner and we were all very excited! Then my mom passed away and we post-poned by a couple of months because we just couldn’t deal with it - and getting leave became an issue!
The day is almost here when we go again (tomorrow) and we’ve done all out shopping and our prep!
But fuck! The week leading up to this has been the worst! I’ve never been more busy with work (that’s a good thing). I’ve gotten the flu (and got over it - but little gym!). Jones died in an accident! (I miss my little boy!) Rudy got bitten by Jones while we were trying to save him and is now all infected and on anti-everything-you-can-be-on-at-once.
My car has broken down several times this week (although it seems more stable now!)
Just found out the main river we have to cross to get to our camp is now flooded! FLOODED! Can’t get across! But I’ve been told it shouldn’t last for long and we should be OK - and there is another route we can take!
So I just went to clean my car windows and do final checks - and would you fucking believe it - I have a flat tyre! Seriously! WTF!
Going anyway! :)
Picture was taken a couple of hours ago… this needs to calm down!!!
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/O8XVjf
No comments:
Post a Comment