Friday 28 February 2014

How would someone react exactly?

So I saw a guy at the gym this morning that really had the most beautiful body! Just everything about his proportions and build were amazing. It’s exactly where I want my body to be… and I possibly stared a little too much!


Later in the change room - I noticed him in there - and walked passed him and so desperately wanted to actually say - sorry - I’m not hitting on you - but you have a fuck-off awesome looking body!


I didn’t actually speak to him - I walked passed and went to shower. When I came back I waited around a while cause I decided I was going to ask… but he must have still been in the shower or the steam room - so I just left!


How would a (straight or gay) guy react to that from a gay (or straight) guy?


Probably not appropriate in a change room while you’re both naked right? Especially as I may have been a little turned on at the time - if you get what I’m meaning!




from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1hpNF10

No comments:

Post a Comment